Decided on paint color, car seat and a name but feeling unprepared about labor, birth and life with a baby? Second or third pregnancy and need a refresher? In this one-day, afternoon class, you’ll learn about:
– what to expect physically, mentally and emotionally during pregnancy
– what’s the difference between an OB and a midwife?
– how your partner and other labor support can help you during the final weeks of pregnancy, labor and postpartum
– no medication? Epidural? Cesarean? Learn what to expect.
– comfort measures during labor and postpartum
– life with a newborn (and siblings)
– life as new parents
Learn your options and choices for your family so you can birth your baby feeling supported and not scared. Taught by Angie, a certified professional birth doula and childbirth educator, and Georgina, an experienced doula who specializes in meditation, you’ll leave class feeling informed and confident. The class is located at Little Company of Mary Hospital, located at 2800 W 95th St, Evergreen Park, IL 60805. Can’t make this date? Upcoming class dates are Saturday, June 3rd and Saturday, July 1st, 1-5 pm. Please contact me to reserve your space.
To use Paypal for payment, click the button below.Don’t have Paypal? Questions about the class? Feel free to contact me for other payment options.